'Integrity Films' Busayo Odu, Pay My Money. Biola Adekunle, Miss Peppeh cries out. (Busayo Odu, san owo mi).


It is a rather sad experience dealing with some marketers; having spent your energy, time, and resources on what is supposed to be mutually beneficial for all parties. Coming out to express my feelings and letting the world know I have been neglected and cheated is the way I can go now.



"Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, wherever you are listening from. Please for God's sake, please I need your help. I don't know; it has gotten to the height of it I just have to come out. Since 2018, I helped Iya Ibeji omo arayele, package a movie. For those who don't know her, she's my family friend. I also want to do a movie by then called Oyeku. Since we were shooting Oyeku..." I got TV and it is worth N250,000. Tampan governor now, Owolabi Ajasa, can testify to this. We were dragging legs and arms to be able to acquire the TV. So, Iya Ibeji Omo Arayele then made me understand before the shooting of the movie that she borrowed the money and I told her that there is no problem that she will earn back her money. We did the movie and titled it 'Gain'. Ayo Olaiya, Femi Adebayo and other actors took part in the movie. Also, Oyeku was produced. When I did it since 2018, I sold the movie to a marketer, I was NOT PAID. The woman (Iya Ibeji Omo Arayele) started pestering me. Later, I went to borrow money and paid the woman. I paid the woman with interest. I am now begging this marketer to give me the woman's money. In a twinkle of an eye, report has it that the marketer has problems that he is no longer in Nigeria. All my effort to reach him for my money fell into his tricks; despite the money being debt of loan from the woman. He dribbled me that he will pay back the money; up till date. ...now he has returned to the industry. What pains me the most now is that, with the money, I would have produced another movie. Those who met me in the industry, junior colleagues, senior colleagues are producing movies but when my capital is out there; loan from Iya Ibeji Omo Arayele is being settled but this marketer is releasing movies every day without paying my money. He refuses to pay me and I keep asking him. He said I should do my worse. I have all evidence with me. Out of the money is N1,000,000 (One million Naira). At first, he gave me N50,000 out of it. The N50,000 he gave me was paid last year (2021). The balance is now N950,000 (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira). The total money was N1m. In this year, he paid N50,000 after several calls to claim my money. Yet he will verbally abuse me on this. 
When I was heading nowhere and my creditors are on my neck, I resorted to change the title of the movie and to it on Yoruba Movie but this didn't yield anything resourceful but N50,000. This N50,000 earned from it was expended on sub-titling and many other things. I ran at loss on it. I have been reaching out to this marketer but he refused to give me money but he is producing movie everyday and paying people. 
Please Nigerians, help me beg 'Integrity' Busayo Odu is his name. Please tell him to give me my money. Even if my generation owe his generation money, he should have mercy on me and my children. How would I be worthy of my job when that huge capital of mine is hanging with him. 
Please Nigerians, help me beg him to pay my money. Please, I need him to pay my money. All I want is my money, please. For those who don't understand what I am saying, please look for someone to interpret this to you. This is the way I can say it for your understanding.
Nigerians, please have mercy on me. Please help me beg Busayo Odu 'Integrity films' to pay my money since 2018. Part of the money Afo TV, I have witnesses, Owolabi Ajasa, governor; he is the one who helped me packaged the job then. We together paid for the TV. All the money I am asking for, there's no profit in it. Iya Ibeji Omo Arayele is still alive and not dead. I paid her loan with interest. Please help me beg him because I do not want my name to be spoilt, I paid back the loan. Let this man pay my money too so that I can produce movies. There is nobody giving me money. I do not have anybody giving me money. I am hustling, please help me beg him. Integrity films please pay my money... I don't mind if he pays me in installments of N20,000 or N50,000, I will collect it like that till it completes. Please I am begging you.
Thank you. 
May we have a lovely celebration this Season.
You won't have any course to weep.

Thank you. "